StrawberyClock Smackdown StrawberyClock Smackdown

StrawberryClock Smackdown cured my AIDS

Thank you so much StrawberryClock!

BedClock vs. Anti-Clocks BedClock vs. Anti-Clocks

I really want to play this game

Sadly I'm a veteran from the space invasion and playing stuff like this sends me into a violent fugue state. I bet it was really nice though!

Strawberry Slot Car Strawberry Slot Car

StrawberryClock can't drive for SHIT

Or am I just a horrible driver :( anyways it was very well made, kudos on this :)

FrankClock's Poker Game FrankClock's Poker Game

IM RICH!!1

Yes this movie made me a billion dollars thank uyo Frankclock youre the gratest

Puzzle Book: Number One Puzzle Book: Number One

wat

it's calling me stupid for asking for a hint on the first question. you know, the first question where it won't accept my answer?

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

Nobody called you stupid. You just did this yourself.

If you would've started with an easy difficulty, you should've used your hint points to find out what the answer would be. A puzzle often has to be manipulated to get the right answer. Try to mirror it, for example. Anyway, I deleted it. The puzzle, I mean.

Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@ Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@

I MADE THIS REVIEW

IT ALSO TOOK ME A YEAR

NG Artists v1.2 NG Artists v1.2

Poor

Graphics: Looked unfinished.
Style: 4. What the hell? It's randomly jerking your mouse around.
Sound 2. Seriously, you make a rythm game and the sounds quality is horrible. As if someone put a cloth over my speakers.
Violence - N/A
Interactivity - 5. It was a lucky strike. The harder you moved your mouse around, the more balls you hit. It would've been more challenging if you had to DODGE the balls.
Humor 2: none actually but meh.
Overall 4: and that's the highest it can get.

Fora responds:

Auch, just auch....

Defend Atlantis Defend Atlantis

Good game

First off: the graphics were right. The characters remaind simple and the background was pretty.
Style was good too, there wasn't much diversity, although the arsenal of bubbles was well chosen, unique gameplay though.
Sound, meh. It was catchy, but it didn't feel fitting to the game.
Violence was well done, nice explosions etcetera.

Good point was the addictive level to it, but some stuff to improve on would be:

- Increase difficulty. Not a single object hit atlantis with me.
- Improve on storyline, maybe a short skit of humans thinking of new ways of taking Atlantis, and then using that weapon in the new level.
- A way to increase the addictive gameplay, you could've added speech bubbles like "WOW" or "COMBO!", this is the sort of thing to get people hooked for hours.

A great game, although a little easy. I might've found it easier because I cheated though: I drew the bubbles with my Wacom :)

.:Waves:. v2 .:Waves:. v2

Sorry mang

But the ship floated off to the left in a matter of seconds, no matter what you did. The graphics were alright, but this game is simply unplayable.

fuzz responds:

Yeah, i see what you mean. But play it for longer and you get the hang of it.
Just keep your mouse still and keep switching sides.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

A good flash, 4/5

The beginning was a little dull, but as things progressed it got better. As the title says, I voted 4.
Graphics: 7, nice glosswork but you could work on your use of lineshading. Looks a bit awkward.
Style: 10, nice animation, original concept.
Sound: 8, nice music.
Violence and Interactivity: n/a
Humor: 7. It was funny enough.
Overall: 8, an enjoyable movie.

Komix responds:

I d really like to know what Interactivity means in your eyes

Komix